Stop Methadone Deaths

To discuss and make the public aware of methadone dangers.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A Call For Voices *This is a call for voices. If you are a loved one of someone currently using methadone, or a loved one of someone who has passed away because of methadone use I would love to hear from you. I am a documentary filmmaker working one a film that will expose the realities of methadone and the effects it has on our society. I am asking for stories to share that will help reform regulation of this drug, and also take away the social stigma of what it is to be on methadone. * * * *My commitment to this film comes from a very real place in my life and the life of my family. My father has been on methadone for over 35 years. My brother for five. My family battles regularly with the health issues methadone creates for both my father and brother, as well as the social stigma's that come along with someone on this medication. * * * *I am driven to explore all angles of the methadone culture. I want to hear from the loved ones who have lost someone to methadone deaths, the loved ones who are losing someone to methadone life, I want to hear from the methadone users, and I want all the same from the other side. I plan to reach out and explore what the people at the clinics believe, I want to hear from the pharmaceutical companies and the government run committees that "regulate" this drug. * * * *Please help me bring a strong voice out to the world that tells the full story of methadone. You can contact me directly by emailing voiceweneed@gmail.com. Tell me about yourself, what drew you to reach out and where you are from. I look forward to hearing from you.* * * *All the best!* * * *Angelica*

Share | 

Angelversary & Heavenly Birthdays

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angelversary & Heavenly Birthdays   Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:06 pm

Happy Angelversary Jesse Trey Stafford! Hugs to you, Krissy!
Back to top Go down
http://stopmethadonedeaths.forumotion.com
Bren ONeal

PostSubject: Re: Angelversary & Heavenly Birthdays   Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Like a Star @ heaven   HAPPY ANGELVERSARY JESSE !!!  Like a Star @ heaven 
You are forever loved and remembered.

Krissy Kay, You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Bren XXOO
Back to top Go down
Bren ONeal

PostSubject: Re: Angelversary & Heavenly Birthdays   Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:49 pm

Like a Star @ heaven      HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW   Like a Star @ heaven 

You are forever loved and remembered

Monika, You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Bren
Back to top Go down
Bren ONeal

PostSubject: Re: Angelversary & Heavenly Birthdays   Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:24 am

Like a Star @ heaven    HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY KRISTA !!! Like a Star @ heaven 

You remain in our hearts and minds ...You are forever loved...You are forever remembered...You are Our Earth Angel...You are Our Heavenly Angel
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angelversary & Heavenly Birthdays   Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:17 am

Happy Angelversary Wendy McAdams. You will always be loved and missed! Hugs to you Brenda!
Back to top Go down
Bren ONeal

PostSubject: Re: Angelversary & Heavenly Birthdays   Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:04 pm

HAPPY ANGELVERSARY WENDY !!!

Yesterday was your 8th Angelversary, as the song says...I know you are Dancing in Heaven and singing with the Angel's Choir.

Love, Momma XXOO
Back to top Go down
Bren ONeal

PostSubject: Re: Angelversary & Heavenly Birthdays   Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:27 pm

HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW FIELDER !!!

Matthew, will always hold a special  place in my heart. Along with his mother Terri and loving sister Meghan.  Terri and I lost our children the same year in 2006, 4 months apart. I was blessed to have found Terri so early on in my grief as we shared the same faith and trust in Our Heavenly Father. I love you Matthew...

1/10/86 - 8/11/2006
Back to top Go down
Bren ONeal

PostSubject: Re: Angelversary & Heavenly Birthdays   Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:36 pm

HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY MARK VERPLOEGH !!!

Through God, you and Wendy your Mom Angelina and I have become best friends the past 6 years. I'm sure you and Wendy got a kick out of Angelina and I sharing the same birthday. Your Mom has been a source of my strength, laughter and healing. Your music brought us even closer, yep, great taste in music Sweet Boy !!! I love you Mark...

1/11/81  - 6/19/2008
Back to top Go down
Bren ONeal

PostSubject: Re: Angelversary & Heavenly Birthdays   Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:46 pm

Please remember on the main web site www.stopmethadonedeaths.com there is a Special Place on the Forum for Angelversary and Heavenly Birthdays. It means the world to US for our loved ones to be remembered. Love, Brenda XXOO
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Angelversary & Heavenly Birthdays   Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:59 am

HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY WENDY MCADAMS!
1/26/73 - 4/5/ 06

WE LOVE AND
MISS YOU!

Tonya
Back to top Go down
Bren ONeal

PostSubject: Re: Angelversary & Heavenly Birthdays   Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:31 pm

HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY WENDY !!!  

Wishing I could kiss your face once more, hear your laughter out loud, watch you take a spoon and lick the mixing bowl from your birthday cake. I was the one who gave you your 1st and last hug. And yes, I knew how much you loved me. Love, Momma XXOO
Back to top Go down
Bren ONeal

PostSubject: Krista's Heavenly Birthday   Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:15 pm

I love you Krista, I just watched your video once again that you Mama made in your memory. I come to wish you a "  HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY " but felt strongly in my heart to watch your loving video first. I know now why...it was God telling me, of course. As many times as I've seen it today was different... b/c I listened to God. Every picture was like brand new and the music was HEAVENLY. Your spirit and presence I felt stronger than ever before and I  am so grateful and feel so honored to know you and Jesus are walking with me. We love and adore you, Sweet Angel , everyday of our lives. And thank you for sending your Mama and family into my life. I promise to take care of your precious Mama and love her like you forever and a day. Love, Bren XXOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelversary & Heavenly Birthdays   

Back to top Go down

Angelversary & Heavenly Birthdays
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2