Stop Methadone Deaths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stop Methadone Deaths

To discuss and make the public aware of methadone dangers.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A Call For Voices *This is a call for voices. If you are a loved one of someone currently using methadone, or a loved one of someone who has passed away because of methadone use I would love to hear from you. I am a documentary filmmaker working one a film that will expose the realities of methadone and the effects it has on our society. I am asking for stories to share that will help reform regulation of this drug, and also take away the social stigma of what it is to be on methadone. * * * *My commitment to this film comes from a very real place in my life and the life of my family. My father has been on methadone for over 35 years. My brother for five. My family battles regularly with the health issues methadone creates for both my father and brother, as well as the social stigma's that come along with someone on this medication. * * * *I am driven to explore all angles of the methadone culture. I want to hear from the loved ones who have lost someone to methadone deaths, the loved ones who are losing someone to methadone life, I want to hear from the methadone users, and I want all the same from the other side. I plan to reach out and explore what the people at the clinics believe, I want to hear from the pharmaceutical companies and the government run committees that "regulate" this drug. * * * *Please help me bring a strong voice out to the world that tells the full story of methadone. You can contact me directly by emailing voiceweneed@gmail.com. Tell me about yourself, what drew you to reach out and where you are from. I look forward to hearing from you.* * * *All the best!* * * *Angelica*

Greetings from methadonehelp.net

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AMG2012

Greetings from methadonehelp.net Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from methadonehelp.net   Greetings from methadonehelp.net EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:57 am

Hello Bren & Tonya,

I think you know who this is =)

Just wanted to stop by and add a post in support for this important effort and thank you both for being the first to show up at my website and offer heartfelt support for me as well. I just saw the movie Bully yesterday and it goes to show how effective the web can be! There is not a film out right now that I can recommend to see any more than that one...

I will be back soon... take care

AG
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome to the forum.   Greetings from methadonehelp.net EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:56 pm

I hope you are doing well. Your website www.methadonehelp.net looks great! I know it's going to help alot of people. We will be here to support you as long as you need us. I've never seen that movie but I'll have to check it out now.

Talk to you soon,

Tonya
Back to top Go down
https://stopmethadonedeaths.forumotion.com
Bren ONeal
Bren ONeal

PostSubject: Methadone   Greetings from methadonehelp.net EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:40 am

Good morning AG, Thank you for your support and for stopping by our website it is a pleasant surprise to hear from you again. Your encouragement is greatly appreciated and we hope to help you in your efforts, also. Educating the public and medical field about Methadone will be a priority in our combined efforts in saving lives. You are well on you way with an excellent website www.methadonehelp.net we are so proud of you. Where individuals can share their stories of how they had become dependent on Methadone then their success stories how they overcome that addiction.Have a great day and looking forward to hearing from you again. Love, Bren
Back to top Go down
AMG2012

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from methadonehelp.net   Greetings from methadonehelp.net EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Thanks Bren & Tonya. I am doing well and the blog is officially indexed on Google despite how busy I have been with work I always try to find time for my research, which includes reading stopmethadonedeaths.com . Each time I research a different methadone detox solution, I post my findings on the site, and the site went live after my entry on Rapid detox. Let's just say, rapid detox is not for me, but maybe someone else able to pursue one of the higher end rapid detox clinics might consider it. But I am still looking. Best regards to both of you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Your Website Looks Great!   Greetings from methadonehelp.net EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:40 am

I just wanted to tell you your website looks great! I'm ready for those lessons...lol. I don't really feel like the rapid detox is very safe....just my opinion. I posted a link to your website on ours. I hope you are doing well. Hang in there! Talk to you soon!

Tonya
Back to top Go down
https://stopmethadonedeaths.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from methadonehelp.net   Greetings from methadonehelp.net Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from methadonehelp.net
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stop Methadone Deaths :: Methadone :: Methadone General-
Jump to: