Stop Methadone Deaths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stop Methadone Deaths

To discuss and make the public aware of methadone dangers.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A Call For Voices *This is a call for voices. If you are a loved one of someone currently using methadone, or a loved one of someone who has passed away because of methadone use I would love to hear from you. I am a documentary filmmaker working one a film that will expose the realities of methadone and the effects it has on our society. I am asking for stories to share that will help reform regulation of this drug, and also take away the social stigma of what it is to be on methadone. * * * *My commitment to this film comes from a very real place in my life and the life of my family. My father has been on methadone for over 35 years. My brother for five. My family battles regularly with the health issues methadone creates for both my father and brother, as well as the social stigma's that come along with someone on this medication. * * * *I am driven to explore all angles of the methadone culture. I want to hear from the loved ones who have lost someone to methadone deaths, the loved ones who are losing someone to methadone life, I want to hear from the methadone users, and I want all the same from the other side. I plan to reach out and explore what the people at the clinics believe, I want to hear from the pharmaceutical companies and the government run committees that "regulate" this drug. * * * *Please help me bring a strong voice out to the world that tells the full story of methadone. You can contact me directly by emailing voiceweneed@gmail.com. Tell me about yourself, what drew you to reach out and where you are from. I look forward to hearing from you.* * * *All the best!* * * *Angelica*

Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Stop Methadone Deaths   Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:30 am

Welcome to Stop Methadone Deaths. We created this forum to bring awareness concerning the dangers of methadone. There have been so many unnecessary deaths due to methadone. Our goal is to help prevent others from going through the pain and heartache caused by this deadly drug.
Back to top Go down
https://stopmethadonedeaths.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths   Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Welcome Maggie and Darrin, Thanks for joining. Please feel free to share any methadone information.
Back to top Go down
Bren ONeal
Bren ONeal

PostSubject: Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths   Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:57 am

I just wanted to welcome you to the website and forum that has been created in honor of our loved ones. Hopefully you will stand up and be counted as we fight these untimely deaths against innocent victims. Methadone and other presriptions deaths now out number traffic accidents, Heroin and Cocaine deaths all across the United States.Methadone has been used in Clinic settings for over 40 years to treat opiate addictions and in the last decade it was put on the market as a pain medication. We have patients dying because of Methadones long half life. After one 10mg pill has been taken it can be found in the body up to 3 days later. Our Doctors lack education on how unstable, dangerous and deadly this drug can be. At the present time the state of Californiaa has been the only one to require their Physicians extra trainng. We must join together and demand further education for those handing out this unpredictable drug.Patients are not being sufficiently warned when taken in combination with legal, illegal even OTC can be fatal.The truth is Methadone compared to other drugs is a cheap alternative that has turned into Big Business. We have Doctors and Pharmaceutical Companys that continue to profit because of Greed while knowing about the epidemic sweeping our country. Please, sign our Petition and share your story on this journey as we walk together.

Wendy McAdams
1/26/73 - 4/5/06
Back to top Go down
Bren ONeal
Bren ONeal

PostSubject: Thank You All   Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:15 pm

A warm thank you for joining our forum and a special thank you for signing The Petition. There are strength in numbers and each one will be counted. We hope you find our website to be welcoming, compassionate and informative.We are grateful to those willing to share their stories as hard as it may be.If you know some one who is facing an addiction you are not Alone. If you have lost a loved one you are not Alone. We are here to help each one of You and by God's Grace we will.

Wendy McAdams
1/26/73 - 4/5/06
Back to top Go down
Bren ONeal
Bren ONeal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths   Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:29 pm

We just want to welcome our newest member " knowshowrosegrows." Please take the time to help to say hello and make them feel comfortable. We hope you will share your story if you have lost a loved one....we are here to help comfort you on this journey of grief. Love Bren
Back to top Go down
monika.anderson.5

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths   Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:32 pm

yes welcome knowshowrosegrows we are just starting out and you can say you are one of the pioneers! Please help us spread the word on the dangers of methadone and save lives. Thanks Monika
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths   Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:29 am

Let's please welcome MatMom 160. We are so happy that you decided to join. We'll always be herefor you. if you want to talk, share your story of even Scream. We all know how it feels.
Back to top Go down
Bren ONeal
Bren ONeal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths   Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:04 pm

A warm welcome to Karen in joining us on our journey. Thank you for sharing Brandon's story you are in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Bren
Back to top Go down
david.hill.39750121

david.hill.39750121

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths   Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:43 pm

The problem with all western governments is that they are overridingly influenced by the ultra-financially powerful pharmaceutical. So much so that they control government policy on hard drug treatments and where of course they supply methadone et al that provides billions of dollars in revenues. But they don't care about the harm that this treatment does and only look at the bottom-line. That is why this maintenance treatment policy goes on infinitum as it creates vast profits for big pharma. Indeed governments go out to supress all information concerning a 'cure' for these terrible treatment drugs that enslave addicts for life through dependency. There is no humanity in this form of treatment only profits as addicts spend a lifetime on treatments that are more addictive than the drugs they purportedly try to eradicate. But wouldn't be good for once that a western government did something out of the ordinary and stopped supporting big pharma and introduced a 'cure' that is available at a cost of a mere 10% of present treatment regimes. Then addicts would come off hard drugs for good and thereafter lead a normal life in society and give something back. But will a single western government rebel against the powerful pharmaceutical cartel, I very much doubt it as they have our politicians and leaders in their back pocket. That is what is called democracy where big business rules supreme. For an introduction of what is going on and the 'cure' that is available readers should visit - http://worldinnovationfoundation.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/what-successive-governments-and.html

Dr David Hill
Chief Executive
World Innovation Foundation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths   Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Stop Methadone Deaths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stop Methadone Deaths :: Methadone :: Methadone General-
Jump to: